Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Feeling GREAT!



 I am happy to report that I did FINISH the 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge! It was actually a lot of fun and I have felt so much better. I can’t go back to eating the way I was before. I felt WAY more SATISFIED, I never felt hungry, I felt lighter and less bloated…haha…and just GREAT in every way! I only lost ONE pound in those 5 days….but also in JUST those 5 days, I lost 3 ½ inches (bust, waist & hips) and 2 ½ of those were just from my waist! I was happy about that. I can’t seem to get that scale to budge too much though…haha! BUT people NOTICE inches, they don’t have any idea the NUMBER on the scale…so I’m going to keep on keepin’ on. We tried SO many different recipes and foods, like.... the dinner of Teriyaki Salmon, Garlic Bok Choy and Ginger Brown Rice…it was SOOOO different than anything I have ever made…and we ALL (yes, even my little ones) LIKED it. Haha! The ONLY sweets I have eaten have been FRUITS and surprisingly I SURVIVED! Haha! I am continuing on with this. I want to be filling my sweet family’s bellies with as many natural foods as possible from here on out…it’s what our bodies deserve and need. I think of FOOD so differently now. Of course, we will treat ourselves to our favorite treats and foods every once in a while, but to cut it out the majority of the time, I think will make a HUGE difference for all of us. I only want the BEST for my family. I have REALLY been pushing myself in my workouts too. I have recently had a friend say she can SEE the changes! YAY! I know I can notice differences now, but I am still looking forward to the “very noticeable to everyone changes” that are on the way…and the ONLY way to get there is to keep taking it ONE meal, ONE workout, ONE day at a time. It all adds up! BIG changes ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment