Monday, April 6, 2015

The struggle is real...


I always want to be completely honest. I want to share the good times, the proud times, the not so proud times and the struggles that come with this journey. This Easter weekend I STRUGGLED. Well…kind of….because actually I decided to give myself a pass. Maybe not the best choice, but it’s the one I made. I was beating myself up because I feel like there should be WAY more noticeable results BY NOWhaha! But truth be told it’s a LOOOONG process and it takes TIME. I believe this is why we start full heartedly, but as the time goes by without seeing the rewards quickly enough we lose motivation and ultimately give up. This only makes the process even LONGER. We CANNOT give up. I will NOT give up. So, yes I definitely indulged this weekend. I might have hurt my weight loss for this week, but maybe not too bad. (We’ll soon find out…haha!) BUT instead of thinking I totally messed up and I should just throw in the towel…I’m just going to CONTINUE on with the healthier track I’ve been on. I am going to try to work off my “weekend” and I am continuing to eat healthy again. ONE bad weekend won’t make me gain ALL the weight back just like ONE weekend of denying all temptations didn’t make me lose all the weight I’m trying to lose. It’s about persistence and I am going to keep keeping on. And I believe that is the BEST choice we can make. My progress is not ruined and I will not stop...and I look forward to an awesome week. I hope you all had a very HAPPY EASTER…and if you decided to “treat” yourself too, please don’t beat yourself up over it. Dust yourself off and get back to work. And if you were tough and refused all temptations…good for you! We are all AMAZING…and don’t you ever forget that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment