Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BeYOUtiful!





I have been riding my bike with my kiddos to take them to school and to pick them up. After I would take them to school I would ride my bike to and from the gym...it gives me a little extra workout before and after my workout. Ha! I really enjoy it. My kids are out of school now for 2 weeks for their Spring Break though...so instead I have been going to the gym in our complex. It's working out quite well, I'm glad I have still been able to make it into the gym every day. My kids play at the playground right outside the gym with their friends while I get my workout on! Sunday was my last day riding my bike to the gym until my kiddos go back to school. After my workout I found a note on my bike. At first I was a little worried, wondering...who was watching me...then I was flattered. Then I looked at it longer and thought about it. The writing looked somewhat familiar. Hmm...maybe it was from someone who knew I was at the gym, someone who I know already and love very much...I think this someone "tried" to change his writing a bit, but could only fool me for a split second. The truth was finally revealed...My husband and my kiddos stopped by the gym while I was working out and left this note on my bike. Aww!  I was even happier to realize this surprise, sweet note left for me was from my wonderful husband who still after almost 14 years is still my admirer. He made my day! He tried to pretend like he had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned it to him...and then the kids of course made it even more obvious. I love my family and I am so glad I have them to keep me motivated. I hope each one of you know that you are beautiful too and in everything you do... you just might be motivating someone without even realizing it...we are amazing, we can do amazing things...you must believe in YOU! There is always someone watching you...your spouse, your children, your family, your friends and even acquaintances...motivate these people, show them what you can do and most of all do it for YOURSELF! You deserve it! "There is no one youer than you" (Dr. Seuss, LOVE him! haha!) and just so you know... you are absolutely Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment