Thursday, March 19, 2015

Week 3 Weigh-In

 Today is weigh-in day for week 3! The results are in and...I am down 2 more pounds!! This brings my total to 11 pounds so far. I am happy. I know 2 pounds a week is a healthy amount to lose at this point. I am SO ready to be out of the 200's though. Haha! I also know the scale is NOT the only way to see results. Next week will be 4 weeks for me...it will be my one month mark...so I will be doing my measurements and pictures again. I work so hard every single day! I can't wait to see all the changes happening. Besides the physical outside changes I hope to see and am already seeing...the internal changes are much faster and easier to be seen and felt. I know I am feeling absolutely wonderful in every way. I have not only started making healthier choices in my eating and exercising, but in all aspects of my life. I want to live my life to the very fullest...I don't want days to just be slipping past me. Life is good. God is good. I am SO happy and feeling SO good. 3 weeks down...forever to go! 

Now that's a whole different "before and after" picture...haha! But honestly I think if you look cute at the gym after you're done working out you didn't work hard enough (I've heard that before, but it's gotta be true)...haha! But it feels so nice to get cleaned up and dolled up afterwards... Feeling great! Work it! ;)
 

Starting Weight: 216                         Current Weight: 205                            Total Lost: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment