Sunday, March 29, 2015

Feeling AMAZING!


I often wonder why I ever stopped living a healthy lifestyle in the first place. I feel absolutely AMAZING! Seriously. I haven’t ever been one to be depressed…but for the last little while I believe I was… I just didn’t feel happy even though I had every reason to be. I wanted to snap out of it, but I felt stuck. I always wanted to sleep. I had no energy for anything. Eating made me happy...well at the moment, but then I’d feel awful for eating whatever it was. I was gaining weight very quickly which also made me feel terrible. I am so glad I made the decision to better myself. Not to be “skinny” or to try to be “perfect”…but to be HEALTHY. I had no idea that being healthier in my food choices and exercising daily would also help me to feel like my old, happy self again…I feel healthy INSIDE and OUT! That’s a result that the scale and measuring tape can’t give you. I have so much energy. I don’t even want to take naps anymore. Haha! I am so happy. I live in the moment and enjoy it. I truly feel so great in every way, life is absolutely amazing. I am so glad I made this decision and have stuck with it. There is no looking back, no going back, no giving up…I WILL see this to the END and I will MAINTAIN it always. Your life is what you make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment