Monday, March 23, 2015

There's going to be days like this...KEEP GOING!



I'm having one of those days. You know...one of those days when you can't seem to find your motivation and feel like crying over everything. Or am I the only one who has those days?! Haha! The truth is I'm feeling very emotional today. This week will be one month into this journey for me. I FEEL like I should have so much more to show for all my hard work and dedication. I know it's only been a month… But shouldn't there be some kind of reward for all the things I have passed up on just to stay focused on my goals?! ;) I know this journey is never-ending and it's hard. I know life isn't always rainbows and butterflies. Things don't always go according to plan and in all reality they hardly ever do. Haha! My kiddos go back to school tomorrow. I think that is a part of my emotional-ness. I know a lot of parents who joke that they are happy when their kids go back to school but...I'm going to miss them and feel sad that Spring Break is over and I won't get to spend all day everyday with them. We also have some HUGE changes coming up. And quite honestly PMS could definitely be playing a big part in all this too. Haha! I want to be REAL and HONEST. I want to share all my UPS and my DOWNS...the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY....haha! I REEEEALLLY didn't want to go to the gym today, BUT I made myself go anyway. I didn't push myself as hard as I normally do, but I kept going. We will have these days. We just have to keep pushing. Something is ALWAYS better than NOTHING. Everyday counts. Everything we do matters. A POSITIVE mind can change everything. Here's to crying it out and moving on. Everything is going to be okay. Life is good. God is good. And I am so blessed to have my life to live. Sooo...let's have an AWESOME week! Thursday marks ONE MONTH for me…I plan on sharing my weight, measurements and some new pictures! I really hope my measurements and pictures show lots of changes and results. I can't wait to see the differences. This is a process and it takes time. It's NOT easy... but we can NEVER GIVE UP...we have to KEEP GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment