Thursday, March 5, 2015

First Week Weigh In...


It has been 1 week since I decided to change my life and be a healthier person. It feels like it has been longer than that though. This has been a long week with lots of changes not just in this aspect, but in my overall life. I mean… it’s been a WHOLE week and I’m not skinny yet?! HAHA! Just kidding, I know it takes time just like it took time to put it on. Thankfully I feel like it can be lost faster than it’s gained. With this being my very first week I hoped to lose a lot because I was right on with my food intake, I made healthy choices, and I worked out really hard. I am happy to say I lost just about 5 pounds this week. It’s not as much as I was hoping, but it still makes me very happy. It’s 5 pounds in the right direction, its 5 pounds less than I was a week ago, and its 5 pounds closer to reaching my goals. I’m also doing a lot of weight training so I believe as I am losing fat I am also gaining muscle. I’m not going to just focus on the number the scale gives me each week. I will also watch and see how my body is changing, how I am getting stronger and how my clothes are fitting. There are so many ways to see all the hard work put into it. I am looking forward to another great week.  I am also remembering this is a FOREVER thing and… I am totally READY for it! 

                     Starting weight: 216      Current: 211      Total Lost: 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment